Thursday, January 31, 2013

Happiness of Life


Today I am featuring the Happiness of Life rubber stamp set from Red Rubber Designs.

Let's go back in time to the western region of Africa to have a peek at the camp desk of a renowned anthropologist.

 Seems that he has been pondering the sketched image from his journal. Who ever saw a chimpanzee cuddling a tiger cub?  What does this unusual occurrence mean? Has he been trying to find the location of this sighting again on the old map?

What other information is included in his journal?
I guess we can only imagine.



Red Rubber Designs supplies used in this project.

7 comments:

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

What a great presentation and post! (Africa being close to my heart right now, I thoroughly enjoyed it!)

Words and Pictures said...

Lovely journey into Africa, Sarah - beautiful collaged ephemera, and that lovely stamp... it all works so well together!
Alison x

Lori said...

Wow, it really is like looking at someone's desk! Beautiful!

Lynn Stevens said...

What a creative project Sarah!
Love it and now I want to hear the rest of the story......
hugs Lynn

Red Rubber Designs said...

And to think you were worried. Ha! You have done a magnificent piece - I absolutely love it!

Robin said...

Great presentation and use of that stamp!

Hugs,
Robin

Wordbird said...

LOL... I love this creative post, Sarah... you inspire me! ;D