Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pay it Forward

I came across this idea on Nathalie's blog here. It is not a new idea as it has been around for a while but I thought it would be a good way to start the year.

Here are the rules:
I promise something handmade to the FIRST 5 people who leave a comment here. However, to be eligible, you must repost this status, offering something handmade to 5 other people. The rules are that it must be handmade (or homemade) by you and it must be sent to your 5 people some time in 2011. Ready, set, GO!

If you would like to receive something handmade from me and would like to "pay it forward", please leave a comment and let me know. I will mail you something within the next few months and may even throw in a stamp or two!

6 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

sounds like fun count me in. hugs

joy said...

Oh, yes! Something handmade from you would be fabulous!

Question? Do I wait till I receive yours to repost the pay it forward, or do it within the next few days??

Tina said...

This sounds like so much fun, Im a new follower count me in please :)

Girlsinthecraft said...

Okay, I'll play. Sounds like too much fun, and you're right, perfect for the new year! Can't wait to see who comments on my blog :)

Becky Garrison said...

I'd love to do this, too! Putting it on my blog in just a minute! Thanks! Becky G. in GA

http://camelliacottagedesigns.blogspot.com

Carol Mae said...

Thanks you so much for the kind words about my Book Collage, I so much appreciate it. Smiles, Carol Mae